- An object (e.g. narrative work) from which all later copies and variations are derived
- This manuscript is the
- A person with a unique and interesting personality
- You're an
- (not comparable) First in a series
- The manuscript contained spelling errors that were fixed in later versions
- This recording is by the broadway cast.
- (not comparable) Newly created
- Tonight we will hear an work by one of our best composers.
- (comparable) Fresh, different
- The paper contains a number of ideas about color perception.
- (not comparable) Pioneering
- Parker was one of the bebop players.
- (not comparable) Having as its origin
- This kind of barbecue is to North Carolina.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for original for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of original