- (uncountable) The quality of being organized.
- This painting shows little organization at first glance, but little by little the structure becomes clear.
- (countable) A group of people or other legal entities with an explicit purpose and written rules.
- In response to the crisis, the nations in the region formed an organization.
- If you want to be part of this organization, you have to follow its rules.
- (countable) A group of people consciously cooperating.
- Over time, the spontaneous movement had become an organization.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for organization for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of organization