adjective (pos=one-off, -)
- (idiom) Something that is done, created, etc. only once, and often quickly, simply, or improvisationally.
- I'll put together a quick as a sample so we can taste the recipe.
- (software) A release intended for limited deployment, generally containing bug fixes rather than new feature implementation.
- Please quickly verify just the bug fixes as this is a release.
- Occurring once; one-time.
- The government insisted that the embarrassing loss of the tax records was a event.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for one-off for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of one-off