- A negating expression; an answer that shows disagreement or disapproval.
- A vote not in favor, or opposing a proposition.
- The workers voted on whether to strike, and there were thirty "yeses" and one "".
- Not any.
- There is water left.
- No hot dogs were sold yesterday.
- Not any possibility or allowance of (doing something).
- No smoking
- There's stopping her once she gets going.
- Not; not properly, not really; not fully.
- My mother's fool.
- Working nine to five every day is life.
- (context, largely obsolete except in, _, Scotland) not, Not.
- I just want to find out whether she's coming or .
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for no for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of no