verb (navigates, navigating, navigated, navigated)
- to plan, control and record the position and course of a vehicle, ship, aircraft etc on a journey; to follow a planned course
- He navigated the bomber to the Ruhr.
- to travel over water in a ship; to sail
- We navigated to France in the dinghy.
- (computing) to move from page to page on the Internet by clicking on hyperlinks
- It was difficult to back to the home page.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for navigate for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of navigate