- Something shown for imitation; a pattern.
- A show; a display.
- An assembling or review of troops, as for parade, verification of numbers, inspection, exercise, or introduction into service.
- The sum total of an army when assembled for review and inspection; the whole number of effective men in an army.
- Any assemblage or display; a gathering.
- A collection of peafowl (an invented term rather than one used by zoologists).
- A roundup of cattle grazing over a large area.
- (transitive) To collect and display; to assemble.
- (transitive) To summon together; to enroll in service; to get together.
- (intransitive) To be gathered together for parade, inspection, exercise, or the like; to come together as parts of a force or body.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for muster for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of muster