- (context, after "the") earthly, ordinary objects and concerns
- (rfv-sense) (context, after "the") non-magical things
- (rfv-sense) (context, esoteric psychology, Pagan, Wiccan, after "the") the reinterpretation of any practice or knowledge system that reduces its spiritual, ritualistic, or magical value.
Etymology: Latin mundus ("world")
- worldly, profane, as opposed to heavenly
- ordinary; not new
- tedious; repetitive and boring
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for mundane for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of mundane