- A large cup for hot liquids, usually having a handle and used without a saucer.
- (slang) The face, often used deprecatingly.
verb (mug, g, ing)
- What an ugly .
- (rfv-sense, Regional?) (colloquial) A person who is easily fooled.
- Do you take me for a ?
- (rfv-sense) (context, Cockney, slang, derogatory) A stupid or foolish person, A gullible person
- Quit doing that! you mug!.
- (transitive) To assault for the purpose of robbery.
- (rfv-sense) (intransitive) To pose for photographs in an exaggerated or affected manner.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for mug for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of mug