- A terrifying and dangerous creature.
- A bizarre or whimsical creature.
adjective (no (compar) or (superl))
- The children decided Grover was a cuddly .
- An extremely antisocial person, especially a criminal.
- (figuratively) A badly behaved child.
- Sit still, you little !
- (bodybuilding): A bodybuilder of exceptionally large weight and proportions, typically weighing more than 135 kilos (300 lbs).
- Very large; worthy of a monster.
Etymology: From Latin monstrare, show, in the sense of "present something to look at"
- He has a monster appetite.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for monster for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of monster