- A building or institution where money (originally, only coins) is produced under government licence.
- (context, informal) A large amount of money.
- That house is worth a mint
- It must have cost a mint to produce!
- (transitive) To reproduce (coins), usually en masse, under licence.
- Of condition, as new.
- in mint condition.
- (context, numismatics) In near-perfect condition; uncirculated.
- (context, philately) unused, Unused with original gum; as issued originally.
- (slang) Very good.
- that's mint
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for mint for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of mint