- (with the) Armed forces in general, including the Marine Corps.(US English meaning only)
- It's not the job of the to make policy.
- Having to do with armed forces such as the army, Marine Corps, navy and air force. (US English meaning only)
- Having to do with armies specifically, although recent usage has led to some blurring of the meaning with the US English specific meaning (non US English meanings)
- There are military options, but we would like to try diplomacy first.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for military for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of military