adjective (mellow, er, more)
- (intransitive) To become mellow
- Adjective, mellow.
- (intransitive) To relax or soften.
- Soft or tender by reason of ripeness; having a tender pulp; as, a mellow apple.
- Easily worked or penetrated; not hard or rigid; as, a mellow soil.
- Not coarse, rough, or harsh; subdued; soft; rich; delicate; -- said of sound, color, flavor, style, etc.
- Well matured; softened by years; genial; jovial.
- Warmed by liquor; slightly intoxicated.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for mellow for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of mellow