verb (matures, maturing, matured)
- To become mature; to ripen; to gain experience or wisdom with age.
- fully developed; grown up in terms of physical appearance, behaviour or thinking; ripe
- She is quite mature for her age.
- profound; careful
- The headmaster decided to expel to boy after mature consideration.
- the growth of behavior and thinking
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for mature for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of mature