- Mode of action; way of performing or effecting anything; method; style; form; fashion.
- Characteristic mode of acting, conducting, carrying one's self, or the like; bearing; habitual style.
- Customary method of acting; habit.
- Carriage; behavior; deportment; also, becoming behavior; well-bred carriage and address.
- The style of writing or thought of an author; characteristic peculiarity of an artist.
- Certain degree or measure; as, it is in a manner done already.
- Sort; kind; style; -- in this application sometimes having the sense of a plural, sorts or kinds.
- standards of conduct cultured and product of mind.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for manner for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of manner