noun (liberti, es)
- The condition of being free from control or restrictions.
- The army is here, your is assured.
- The condition of being free from imprisonment, slavery or forced labour.
- The prisoners gained their from an underground tunnel.
- The condition of being free to act, believe or express oneself as one chooses.
- The prisoners were at to speak freely with their lawyers.
- freedom, Freedom from excess government control.
- A short period when a sailor is allowed ashore.
- We're going on a three-day as soon as we dock.
- A breach of social convention (often liberties).
- You needn't take such liberties.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for liberty for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of liberty