- A readiness in performance; aptness at doing something; skill; facility; dexterity.
- 2005, w:Plato, Plato, Sophist. Translation by Lesley Brown. w:Stephanus pagination, 254a.
- : The sophist runs for conver to the darkness of what is not and attaches himself to it by some of his;
- A petty contrivance; a toy; a plaything; a knickknack.
- Something performed, or to be done, requiring aptness and dexterity; a trick; a device.
- To crack; to make a sharp, abrupt noise to chink.
- To speak affectedly.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for knack for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of knack