- A tight curl, twist, or bend in a length of thin material, hair etc.
- We couldn't get enough water to put out the fire because of a in the hose.
- A difficulty or flaw that is likely to impede operation, as in a plan or system.
- They had planned to open another shop downtown, but their plan had a few kinks.
- (slang) Peculiarity or deviation in sexual behaviour or taste.
- (transitive) To form a kink.
- (intransitive) To be formed into a kink.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for kink for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of kink