verb (jug, g, ed)
- A large round serve, serving vessel, with a small mouth, a handle and often a stopper.
- The amount that a jug can hold.
- (slang) jail / gaol
- (vulgar slang) (plural) A woman's breasts.
(trans-top, to stew in an earthenware)
- (transitive) To stew in an earthenware jug etc.
- (context, transitive, slang) To put into jail / gaol.
- Icelandic: sjóí°a í leirpotti, sjóí°a í leirpotti meí° loki
(trans-top, to put in jail)
- Icelandic: fangelsa, setja í fangelsi, stinga í steininn, stinga inn, henda í fangelsi
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for jug for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of jug