- A great attention and concern from someone or something.
- The price paid for obtaining, or price received for providing, money or goods in a credit transaction, calculated as a fraction of the amount or value of what was borrowed.
- Attention that is given to or received from someone or something.
- A business or amorous link or involvement.
- I have business interests in South Africa.
- To attract attention or concern.
Etymology: From interesse and interest (French: intérít) < interesse < interesse.
- It might you to learn that others have already tried that approach.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for interest for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of interest