- A person considered alone, rather than as belonging to a group of people.
- He is an unusual .
- Relating to a single person or thing as opposed to more than one.
- As we can't print them all together, the individual pages will have to be printed one by one.
- Intended for a single person as opposed to more than one person.
- individual personal pension; individual cream cakes
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for individual for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of individual