- a perfect standard of beauty, intellect, etc., or a standard of excellence.
- (algebra) A subring closed under multiplication by its containing ring.
- (mathematics) In order theory, a special subset of a partially ordered set.
- an unattainable state/process in a given time/space but endlessly approachable.
- being optimal or relating to the best option for something.
- being perfect, having no flaws or defects.
- being something that exists only in the mind; CONCEPTUAL, ideational, IDEATIONAL,
- Life and death appeared to me ideal bounds
- :" Wikipedia:Mary W. Shelley, Mary W. Shelley
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for ideal for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of ideal