noun (housings, -)
- (uncountable) The activity of enclosing something or providing a residence for someone.
- (uncountable) residences, Residences, collectively.
- She lives in low-income .
- (countable) A mechanical component's container or covering.
- The gears were grinding against their .
- (present participle of, house)
Etymology: From house
- We are the Wik
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for housing for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of housing