- A period of euphoria due to an intake of drugs
adjective (higher, highest)
- That pill gave me a for a few hours, before I had a comedown
- Being elevated in position or status, a state of being above many things.
- tall, Tall, lofty, at a great distance above the ground (at high altitude).
- (slang) To be under the influence of a mood affecting drug; stoned.
- Of a quantity or value, great or large.
Etymology: heah, hÄah < (Ger.)
- a interest rate
- hauhaz <
- keu-k-, a suffixed form of
- keu-. Cognate with Dutch hoog, German hoch; and with Lithuanian kaukas, Russian ÑÑ.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for high for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of high