- (anatomy) The region back of the knee joint; the popliteal space; the hock.
- (countable) The thigh and buttock of any animal slaughtered for meat.
- (uncountable) The thigh of a hog cured for food.
- The back of the thigh.
- An actor with an especially showy or exaggerated style
- A person whose hobby is ham radio.
- A plentiful lack of wit, together with most weak hams. - w:William Shakespeare, Hamlet II-ii
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for ham for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of ham