- a cessation either temporary or permanent
- The contract negotiations put a to operations.
- (dated) lameness; a limp.
- (used with a plural verb) lame people, esp. severely lamed ones (usually preceded by the)
- the and the blind''.
- a minor railway station (usually un-staffed) in the United Kingdom
- The itself never achieved much importance, even with workers coming to and from the adjacent works.
- to proceed lamely
- to waver
- to falter
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for halt for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of halt