noun (guilt, ies)
adjective (guiltier, guiltiest)
- A plea by a defendant who does not contest a charge.
- A verdict of a judge or jury on a defendant judged to have committed a crime.
- responsible, Responsible for a dishonest act.
- He was of cheating at cards.
- judged, Judged to have committed a crime.
- The man was led away.
- Having a sense of guilt
- Do you have a conscience?
- blameworthy, Blameworthy.
- I have a secret.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for guilty for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of guilty