- (countable) A lump of soft or sticky material.
- (context, UK, countable, slang) The mouth.
verb to gob
- He's always stuffing her with fast food.
- Oi, you, shut your !
- She's got such a on her - she's always gossiping about someone or other.
- (context, uncountable, slang) Saliva or phlegm.
- He spat a big ball of on to the pavement.
- (context, US military slang) Sailor.
Etymology: Irish 'beak, bill'
- To spit, especially to spit phlegm
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for gob for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of gob