noun (wikipedia, mul=Garage (house), Garage (dance music))
verb (garag, ed)
- A building (or section of a building) used to store a car, tool, tools and other miscellaneous items.
- (context, mostly, UK) A petrol filling station, or place where cars are service
- Verb, serviced and repair
- Verb, repaired.
- A type of electronic dance music
- To store in a garage.
Etymology: From French, garage.
- We garaged the convertible during the monsoon months.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for garage for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of garage