- Froth is a very important feature of many types of coffee.
- (figuratively) unimportant events or actions; drivel
- Thousands of African children die each day: why do the newspapers continue to discuss unnecessary showbiz ?
- (transitive) To create froth.
- I like to my coffee for ten seconds exactly, no more, no less.
- (intransitive) To bubble.
- The chemical frothed up when I added the acid, just as I thought it would.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for froth for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of froth