- The front.
adjective (former, foremost)
- (simple past of, fare)
- former, Former; occurring earlier (in some order).
- Of apples and oranges, I choose the fruit.
- When weighing the importance of wealth and happiness, do not assume the can buy the latter.
- forward, Forward; at or toward the front (with respect to locality); as opposed to latter.
- The cabin is near the bow.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for fore for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of fore