verb (flits, flitting, flitted)
- A fluttering or darting movement
- A particular, unexpected, short lived, change of state. Eg."My computer just had a flit."
- (slang) A homosexual
- To move about rapidly and nimbly
- To move quickly from one location to another
- To unpredictably change state for short periods of time. Eg. "My blender flits because the power cord is damaged."
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for flit for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of flit