- A crack or breach, a gap or fissure; a defect of continuity or cohesion.
- There is a in that knife.
- That vase has a .
- A defect, fault, or imperfection, especially one that is hidden,
- A defect or error in a contract or other document which may make the document invalid.
- There is a in the will.
- There is a in the deed.
- There is a in the statute.
- (transitive) To add a flaw to, to make imperfect or defective.
- (intransitive) To become imperfect or defective.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for flaw for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of flaw