- A business partnership, the name under which it trades.
- In economics, a collection of individuals grouped together for economic gain.
- (slang) A criminal gang
- (transitive) Make firm or strong; fix securely.
- (transitive) Make compact or resistant to pressure; solidify.
- (intransitive) Become firm; stabilise.
- (intransitive) Improve after decline.
- (intransitive) Aust. To shorten (of betting odds).
- steadfast, secure, hard (in position)
- fixed (in opinion)
- solid, rigid (material state)
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for firm for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of firm