adjective (more fiery or fierier, most fiery or fieriest)
Etymology: w:Middle English, Middle English firi, from fir, fire.
- Of, or relating to fire
- burning, Burning or glowing
- inflammable, Inflammable or easily ignited
- Having the colour of fire
- hot, Hot or inflamed
- tempestuous, Tempestuous or emotionally volatile
- spirited, Spirited or filled with emotion
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for fiery for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of fiery