- An ethical drug.
- (context, philosophy, not comparable) Of or relating to the study of ethics.
- The philosopher Kant is particularly known for his writings.
- (not comparable) Of or relating to the accepted principles of right and wrong, especially those of some organization or profession.
- All employees must familiarize themselves with our guidelines.
- (comparable) morally, Morally approvable; good.
- We are trying decide what the most course of action would be.
- (context, of a drug, not comparable) Only dispensed on the prescription of a physician.
- In most jurisdictions, morphine is classified as an drug.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for ethical for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of ethical