- Something with which a person or thing is endowed.
- Every man is endowed with free will, that is our greatest .
- Money received only the interest earned on which may be spent.
- Rich alumni have given Harvard an worth billions, the interest on which supports the college handsomely.
- (context, informal, euphemistic, humorous, used only with a possessive pronoun) The penis.
- She was very impressed by his endowment.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for endowment for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of endowment