- (countable) The organ of hearing, consisting of the pinna, auditory canal, eardrum, malleus, incus, stapes and cochlea.
- (countable) The external part of the organ of hearing, the auricle.
- (countable) (slang) A police informant.
- From the movie w:The Enforcer, The Enforcer.
- : If you don"t cooperate, I"ll put it out on the street that you"re an ear.
- (archaic) To plough.
- 1595, William Shakespeare, Richard II
- : That power I have, discharge; and let them go
- : To the land that hath some hope to grow,
- : For I have none.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for ear for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of ear