Etymology:¬†from dominoFrench, domino (1801)
- A rectangular block divided into two squares, each having 0 to 6 dots or pips (as in dice), used in the game of dominoes.
- (politics) A country that is expected to react to events in a neighboring country, according to the domino effect
- A masquerade costume consisting of a hooded robe and a mask covering the upper part of the face.
- The mask itself.
- The person wearing the costume.
- (geometry) A polyomino made up of two squares.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for domino for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†Full Definition of domino