noun (discoveries, -)
- Something discovered.
- This latest should eventually lead to much better treatments for disease.
- (uncountable) The discovering of new things.
- The purpose of the voyage was .
- (context, law, uncountable) A pre-trial phase in which evidence is gathered.
- The prosecution moved to supress certain items turned up during .
- (context, law, uncountable) Materials revealed to the opposing party during the pre-trial phase in which evidence is gathered.
- The defense argued that the plaintiff's was inadequate.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for discovery for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of discovery