- (form of, one of the two plurals, die
- Noun, die
verb (dic, ing)
- 1972, (translation), Einstein: The Life and Times, Avon Books
- : I, at any rate, am convinced that He does not throw .
- 1926 December 12, Albert Einstein, letter to Max Born
- : Jedenfalls bin ich í¼berzeugt, dass der Alte nicht wí¼rfelt.
- (colloquial) An alternative singular of die when the plural is .
- 1980, Benny Andersson and Bjí¶rn Ulvaeus, "The Winner Takes It All", Super Trouper, Polar Music
- : The gods may throw a / Their minds as cold as ice
- (transitive) To cut into small cubes.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for dice for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of dice