- A choice or judgement.
- It is the of the court that spoiling the endings of movies is protected as free speech.
- It's a tough , but I'll take vanilla.
- Firmness of conviction.
- After agonizing deliberations, they finally proceeded with .
- (boxing) A result arrived at by the judges (cf. knockout)
- He has won twice by knockout, once by .
- from Middle French, in turn from Latin decisio, decisionis, from decidere meaning "to decide".
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for decision for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†Full Definition of decision