verb (dabb, ed)
- A soft tap or blow; a blow or peck from a bird's beak; an aimed blow; dial. a box, a slap.
- A small amount, a blob of some soft or wet substance.
- One skilful or proficient, an expert, an adept.
- (transitive) To press lightly with a soft object without rubbing; to apply a substance in this way.
- I dabbed my face with a towel.
- With a dab, or sudden contact.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for dab for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of dab