- (transitive) To make
- Adjective, corrupt; to change from good to bad; to draw away from the right path; to deprave; to pervert.
- Don't you dare my son with those disgusting pictures!
- In a depraved state; debased; perverted; morally degenerate; weak in morals.
Etymology: From the Latin, com and rumpere.
- The Government here is , so we'll emigrate to escape them.
- With lots of errors in it; not genuine or correct; in an invalid state.
- The text of the manuscript is .
- It turned out that the program was - that's why it wouldn't open.
- In a putrid state; spoiled; tainted; vitiated; unsound.
- Who with such and pestilent bread would feed them.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for corrupt for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of corrupt