noun (wikipedia, Clear (Scientology))
- (Scientology) An idea state of beingness free of unwanted influences.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for Clear for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of Clear
- (transitive) To remove obstructions or impediments.
- Clear the way.
- (transitive) To eliminate ambiguity or doubt from a matter; to clarify; especially, to clear up.
- (transitive) To remove from suspicion; especially of having committed a crime
- The court cleared the man of murder.
- (transitive) To pass without interference; to miss.
- The door just barely clears the table as it closes.
- (intransitive) To become clear.
- After a heavy rain, the sky cleared nicely for the evening.
- (intransitive) Of a check or financial transaction, to go through as payment; to be processed so that the money is transferred.
- The check might not for a couple of days.
- Completely transparent in colour
- as as crystal
- Bright, not dark or obscured.
- The windshield was and clean.
- Congress passed the President"s Clear Skies legislation.
- Free of obstacles.
- The driver had mistakenly thought the intersection was .
- The coast is .
- Without clouds.
- weather, a day
- (figurative) Free of ambiguity or doubt.
- He gave instructions not to bother him at work.
- Do I make myself ? Crystal .
- (figurative) Free of guilt, or suspicion.
- a conscience
- All the way; entirely.
Etymology: From cler (modern: clair), from clarus.
- I threw it across the river to the other side.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for clear for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of clear