- An option; a decision; an opportunity to choose or select something.
adjective (more, choicest or most choice)
- Do I have a of what color to paint it?
- One selection or preference; that which is chosen or decided; the outcome of a decision.
- The ice cream sundae is a popular for dessert.
- Anything that can be choosen.
- (definite: the choice): The best or most preferable part
- Especially good or preferred.
Etymology: From chois < choisir "to choose".
- It's a location, but you will pay more to live there.
- (slang) (New Zealand) cool, Cool; excellent.
- Choice! I'm going to the movies.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for choice for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of choice