noun (cheese, pl2=cheeses)
verb (chees, es)
- (uncountable) A dairy product made from curdled or cultured milk.
- (countable) Any particular variety of cheese.
- (uncountable) (slang) That which is melodramatic, overly emotional, or clichéd, i.e. cheesy.
- (uncountable) (slang) money
- (countable) (slang) (baseball) A fastball.
- (uncountable) (slang) A dangerous mixture of black tar heroin and crushed Tylenol, Tylenol PM tablets. The resulting powder resembles grated cheese and is snorted. See w:Cheese (recreational drug).
- To prepare curds for making cheese.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for cheese for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of cheese