- Someone who cheats (informal: cheater).
- A card game where the goal is to have no cards remaining in a hand, often by telling lies.
- A hidden means of gaining an unfair advantage in a computer game, often by entering a cheat code.
- (intransitive) To violate rules in order to gain advantage from a situation.
- (intransitive) To be unfaithful to one's spouse or partner.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for cheat for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of cheat