- (military) The military arm of service that fights while riding horses.
- (military) Branch of military transported by fast light vehicles, the mechanized cavalry.
- (military) An individual unit of the cavalry arm of service.
- Rescuers, related to phrase the cavalry has arrived.
Etymology: From (term, cheval, , horse) < (term, caballus).
- We'll be the and arrive at the last moment to save them.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for cavalry for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of cavalry