verb (bundles, bundling, bundled)
- A group of objects held together by wrapping or tying.
- A package wrapped or tied up for carrying.
- (biology) A cluster of closely bound muscle or nerve fibres.
- (colloquial) A large amount, especially of money.
- A prank where many people jump (from ground level) on top of their victim(s).
Etymology: From bondel or perhaps a merging of byndele and (Ger.) bind.
- To tie or wrap together.
- To hustle; to dispatch something or someone quickly.
- To dress someone warmly.
- (computing) To sell hardware and software as a single product.
- (intransitive) To hurry.
- (intransitive) To dress warmly.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for bundle for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of bundle