noun (bullies, -)
verb (bull, i, ed)
- A person who is cruel to others, especially those who are weaker or have less power.
- A hired thug.
- A prostitute's minder; a pimp.
- (uncountable) bully beef, Bully beef.
- (context, Sri Lanka, slang) The penis.
- (transitive) To intimidate (someone) as a bully.
- (transitive) To act aggressively towards.
Etymology: From boel.
- Very good; excellent.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for bully for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.
Full Definition of bully